3 Cute Winter Projects

3 Cute Winter Projects 

Happy Holidays everyone! This month, I'll be sharing three cute winter projects which you can make. I hope you enjoy making these crafts! :) 


DIY Mini Christmas Tree

What you need:

  • 3-5 pine branches (if you're using thinner pine branches then you might need more branches)
  • glass bottle/jar 
  • mini ornaments 
  • optional items: (holly berries and small LED lights)
  • ribbon
  1. Arrange the pine branches in the glass bottle. Arrange the branches to look like a Christmas tree. Don't stuff too much branches in the bottle otherwise everything will pop out. 
  2. After you're done arranging the branches, decorate your tree with ornaments, ribbon, and tiny lights!


Holiday/Winter Door Wreath

What you need:

  1. Time to decorate your wreath! I used ornaments, pinecones, and some sparkly red ribbon to decorate my wreath. Let me know in the comment section how you decorated your wreath! :D


Holiday/Winter Scrapbook Page

What you need: 

  • different types of paper
  • coloring materials 
  • scissors & glue
  • decorative items
  1. Visit my blog post on holiday scrabooking! CLICK HERE
  2. If you need some inspiration to get started, I recommend checking out this wonderful scrapbooking blog! CLICK HERE 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you all in 2022!

Comments

Popular Posts