Cute Bookmark Ideas | Easy Tutorials | Cute Design Ideas

Cute Bookmarks

Hello There! Today I'll be showing you how to make these super cute bookmarks. I hope you like them!


What you need:

  • construction paper
  • decorative tape/washi tape
  • stickers
I actually found these bookmarks on Pinterest so down below I've linked two videos which you can watch to see how to make these bookmarks. Find out how I customized these bookmarks!

Instead of decorating the bookmark with markers, I put washi tape. I feel this made the bookmark look more professional. And instead of drawing a character I just put a cute sticker. I think these bookmarks look so cute!!! Comment on what was your favorite design! A pic of my bookmarks are down below!  


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. What was your favorite bookmark design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite design was the cupcake because my favorite color is purple!!! Your designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite was the narwhal. where do you get your washi tapes from? there so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute pink bunny, cupcake and Narwhal. Actually all of them look very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors on the unicorn one are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The narwhal is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts