Holiday Scrapbooking | Beginner's Guide

Holiday Scrapbooking 

Hello there! I wanted to share with you my new hobby of scrapbooking. I will be telling how to get started and the few materials you will need. Happy Reading! 

In the picture down below, I've shown a few materials you will need including scrapbook paper, stickers, and decorative tape. All of these items can be found online or at your local craft store.


You will also need glue sticks, construction paper, and any other decorative embelishments you have.





After I gathered my materials I then had to decide what type of layout I would want for my holiday scrapbook. I've added a little picture down below with a few layout ideas.













Time to start scrapbooking! Gather some photos! I used the Canon Photo Printer to print out my photos. I glued my 3 photos in a straight line  at the top of my holiday scrapbook paper. In other words I chose to go with the layout which is shown at the very top, on the right side. I then glued a piece of brown construction paper with my title written on it. Lastly, I added a description for my photos, at the very bottom. See the picture below.








I hope this helped you getting started with scrapbooking. Check out this blog dedicated to scrapbooking. This blog has really cute holiday scrapbook spreads too! Another cool resource is scrapbook.com, where you can buy lots of different scrapbook materials.

This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts