Plan With Me | 2021 April Bullet Journal

2021 April Bullet Journal

Hello there! I'm so surprised by how fast March has gone by! Anyways! This month's theme is Easter eggs and flowers and mostly just spring itself! By the way, I have a little surprise for all of you!




The very first thing I made was the cover page. I decided to draw a wreath around the word "April" written in cursive.



Next, I made the monthly spread. I used the same cursive font for the word "April", and I used the same neon colors which were used in the cover page.



Last but not least, I made the notes and goals page. I decided to leave out the shopping list box because it turns out that we don't use it that much.


This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.


That's it for the bullet journal! I hope you like it!

Comments

  1. Amazing! In your vlog can we see how your desk looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cursive font so much ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts