Winter Crafts

Winter Crafts

Hi! Today I'll be sharing with you a few fun winter themed crafts! I hope you have fun making them! 

Winter Painting:

What you need:

  • 3 x 3 inch canvas 
  • paint brushes (different sizes)
  • acrylic paint 
  • water cup
All I did for this painting is paint the background a shade of blue and let it dry for 5-10 min. Then I painted my snowman. Make sure to let one thing dry properly and then move on to the next thing. 
















Winter Melty Bead Shapes

What you need:
  • square peg board 
  • melty beads
  • iron (may require adult assistance)
  • wax paper (should be provided in melty bead kit)
This craft is pretty self explanatory, so I will be adding a picture down below which you can look at to make these melty bead shapes. I made 2 different shapes: a mitten and a snowflake. For both of these shapes you need a square peg board. If you would like you can check out my post on melty beads. The link for that post is located at the bottom of  this post. 














Snowman Origami Bookmarks

What you need:
  • white printer paper 
  • markers
  • scissors
  • construction paper 
  • glue stick 

Down below I've added a video you can watch to make these bookmarks. If you want to check out my post on origami bookmarks the link is located at the bottom of this post.






Paper Snowflakes

What you need:
  • white printer paper 
  • scissors

Down below I've added a video which I made, so you can learn how to make these paper snowflakes. If you know another way how to make paper snowflakes comment down below, and tell me how you make them!


Gingerbread Man Note cards

What you need:
  • index card
  • pencil
  • scissors
  • markers 
For this craft what I did was I drew the outline of a gingerbread man on the blank side of the index card. Next, I cut the gingerbread man out. Then I made the details of the gingerbread man with some markers. That's it! Now on the back I can take notes! Have fun with your cute note cards! 
















Links:
If you want more ideas, I suggest you check out this cool crafting website which has a lot of seasonal crafts! The link is above. (its the Crafting Website one)

Enjoy the holiday season!

Comments

  1. Very colorful and lovely crafts for decorating your room. I simply adore that snowman painting and bookmarks. All crafts are very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts