Melty Beads!

Melty Beads
Hi! I wanted to tell you about these really cool beads called melty beads.You can get these beads at Walmart, Target, or Amazon.
             

What you need:
  • melty beads
  • peg board (it should come with the beads)
  • wax paper (it should come with the beads)
  • iron (adult assistance needed)             
Down below👇 I've put instruction to make a LOL design out of melty beads.You don't have to make this exact design if you don't want to.

Step 1: Make a large rectangle out of black melty beads on a square shaped peg board.

Step 2: Make two L's out of blue melty beads inside the rectangle.

Step 3: Make a yellow O between the two L's which are inside the rectangle.

Step 4: Make a hook outside the rectangle so you can hang it.
This step is optional.

Step 5: Put the wax paper on you melty beads and the let a adult iron it on a cotton setting for about 1 minute.


Down below👇I've put my melty bead designs including the LOL design.
Make sure to follow, share, and comment😉

This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

I hope you enjoyed this craft!😊


                        

              
          

Comments

  1. Melty beads are hours of fun activity. I usually organize each shade of beads to make it easy to make designs. I loved the fact that you had a hook on top of LOL to make it easier to hang it on a tiny nail. I will use that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that you organize your beads by color. I'm glad that I could lend you some ideas! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts