Let's Do Some Journaling! | A Little Guide To Journaling

A Little Guide To Journaling
Hello everyone! I'm back with a little guide to journaling. This has been what I've been doing for the past few weeks, and I have fell in love with it! So, today I'll be giving you a few ideas to get started.

What is Journaling?
Journaling is a way to express your self through writing, drawing, and more! For some people, journaling is a way to calm down and release stress. For others, it could be a fun hobby, or just a way to express your creativity! I enjoy journaling as a fun hobby.

How do I get Started?
There are many ways to journal, but don't worry! I'm sure you'll find your style of journaling. :) Anyway, I recommend looking at a few videos (or a bunch) about journaling. Down below I've included a list of wonderful journaling videos that I personally like. :D




Socials:
instagram: @simplywinter0: https://www.instagram.com/simplywinter0/

That's it for today! I'll see you next monday! Have a wonderful day! :D

Comments

Popular Posts