How To Make a Reusable Memo Note | Free Printable | Back To School

How To Make a Reusable Memo Notes 
Hello friend! Today I'll be showing you how to make reusable a memo note for school. I hope you give it a try! :D Please make sure to read the important note regarding my posting schedule going forward! :)



What you need:
  • printable
  • scissors
  • thick clear packaging tape 
Printable
How to Download: right click on the image, (a dropdown should appear), then click save image as, rename the file, and then click save. 

This is Winter0's work. Please do not put the picture down below on another website or video. Do not claim this picture as your work.


  1. Print the printable out, and cut along the outline of the memo. 
  2. Laminate it with thick clear packaging tape. Cut any excess tape.
  3. To test it: write on it with a dry erase marker, and then try erasing the marker with a soft tissue.
  4. Enjoy! You can use this memo to write important notes!
This is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

One More Thing! ✉
Since my school is starting soon, I won't be able to post that often. So instead of posting every week, I'll post once a month. I'll update the about me section on my blog if anything changes. -Winter0

Socials:
Thank you for coming to see my blog! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Comments

  1. How do we download the printable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to Download: right click on the image, (a dropdown should appear), then click save image as, rename the file, and then click save. Hope this helps :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts