Plan With Me | 2021 July Bullet Journal

2021 July Bullet Journal
Hello! Today I'll be showing you how I made my 2021 July bullet journal spread. This month I did a lemon & lime theme, and I think it turned out very well!




Let's get started! So, I started with cover page, and as always I like to keep things simple, so I wrote the word "July", and then added some lemons & limes, as well as a few yellow & green dots. 


Next, I made the calendar page. Instead of using washi tape to make the boxes, I used gel pens. The only thing which I used washi tape for, was to make the outline of the calendar. I think it turned out so good! This calendar spread has to be one of my best ones! ;)



✨Extras: ✨
This is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.


Thank you so much for visiting my little blog! Come again :)

Comments

Popular Posts