Plan With Me | 2021 May Bullet Journal

2021 May Bullet Journal
Hello Everyone! Today I'll be showing you my 2021 May Bullet Journal setup. This month, I had a picture which inspired this month's theme, and I think this month's setup turned out very cute!



Here is my Inspiration Picture. This is a picture of Mocha & Milk bear, and I think it's so cute and perfect for this month's theme!


Here is my cover page, and basically I did a replica of the inspiration picture. Some of the colors are slightly different because I didn't have the color. This was my color pallet: a a a a  Instead of the words Sweet Dream, I just wrote the word "May".

For the calendar page, I used washi tape to make little boxes for each day, and then I used that hot pink color to write the dates. Then on the side, I made a little to-do box, and then below that I made a little monthly goals box. I decided to not make a notes, goals, and shopping list section because I don't use it!

This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.


Thank you so much for taking a look! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts