Plan With Me | 2021 June Bullet Journal

2021 June Bullet Journa
Hello Everyone! Today I'll be telling you how I made my 2021 June Bullet Journal. This month's theme is cherries! Hope you like it!



The very first thing I made was the cover page, and as I said above, this month's theme was cherries! So, I wrote the word "June" in cursive and then I surrounded it with cherries. I also added a few thin strips of washi tape near the borders for an extra touch!


The next thing I made was the calendar portion, and as you can see, I used the same washi tape as I used on the cover page! Then, I made 30 cherries for each box, and let me tell you, THIS TOOK SO LONG. So, if you are thinking of doing something quick, then I don't recommend this design. 


This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

That's it for today! Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll see you next week! 

Comments

Popular Posts