Plan With Me | Weekly Spread Planing

Weekly Spread Planing
Hi Everyone! Today I'll be showing you how I plan my week. I hope this post will help you have a more organized week!

Ever since the year started, I've been using a planner made by: Cupcakes & Cashmere. I must say that it's a great planner especially if you like to have all your to-do's organized in one place. Cupcakes & Cashmere have lots of designs which you can find on target. CLICK HERE to see planners by Cupcakes & Cashmere.




I like to use pens, highlighters, and washi tape. I like to organize everything neatly in my weekly spread.



I also like writing my goals at the top of my weekly spread, and to make them stand out I use my purple and pink highlighters. I also like using check boxes to check off things when I'm done.


This is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.


That's it for today! I hope this gave you a few planning tips! Make sure to follow & share! I'll see you next week!

Comments

Popular Posts