Plan With Me | 2021 March Bullet Journal

2021 March Bullet Journal

Hi there! Today I'll be showing you my March Bullet Journal spread. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I decided to do my bullet journal based on it. By the way, March is National Craft Month!



The very first thing I made was the cover page. I wrote the word "March" in this cool font, and then I added little clovers and yellow scribbles. 


Next, I made the monthly spread (calendar). I made 31 square boxes and outlined them green. By the way I made all of this using markers. 


Lastly, I made the goals, shopping lists, and notes page. I wrote the heading in capital letters and I put some yellow scribbles. I also added some colorful tape.


This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

Comments

  1. Great planning ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. do you make a bj every month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! I usually try to post the bullet journal posts at the beginning of the month.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts