Plan With Me | 2021 February Bullet Journal

February Bullet Journal
Hello there! Today I'll be sharing my February Bullet Journal with you. This month's theme is hearts. I hope you like it!


Like always, I first made the cover page for this month's spread. I decided to do bubble letters for the word: February. I added some heart balloons too.


Next, I made the monthly calendar. This took a long time because I made 28 circles all by hand. But, it was worth it because it looked really nice at the end.


Last, but not least I made the goals, shopping lists, and notes page. Just for fun, I added this cute baby poodle sticker. I think out of all the pages this was my favorite!


This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

Thank you for stopping by and have a awesome day!

Comments

  1. I love this design! Do you have any other theme ideas for a february bullet journal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Here are a few of my ideas:
      •winter
      •snow
      •artic animal
      •a certain color you like

      Hope these are helpful!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful journal very useful to stay organized

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts