Holiday Gift Guide

Holiday Gift Guide 

Hello! Today I want to share with you Crafty Corner's Holiday Gift Guide. I hope this is helpful! 

I've split this gift guide into 3 categories which are Art, Clothing, and Books. All these gifts can be bought online, but some of the online stores on this gift guide only ship to the United States. 

Art

As you might have seen in my past crafts, I use lots of different art supplies! So I wanted to recommend 2 of my favorite art supplies. These gifts will be perfect for someone who is into painting or drawing. The first item are these acrylic paints. I love using these because the paint quality is really great. The second item is the Prisma Colored Pencils. These are so great quality and are great for shading and coloring. Both of these items are on amazon, and are linked down below.


Clothing

Clothes! Is that special someone into fashion? Looking for the latest style? Well, friends today is your lucky day! I'm going to be sharing with you 2 of my favorite online clothing stores. The first store is Target! Target not only sells clothes, but everything else too. Their clothes are so cute!! The second store is Old Navy! They have a lot of cute holiday clothes! I love there fuzzy socks too! Both of these stores only ship to the US. 
Books

I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favorite books! The books I'm going to be sharing with you are for little kids. For my little readers I want to recommend the classic Elephant and Piggy books. I also want to recommend BOB books. BOB books are for kids just starting to read. These books are available on amazon, and they do ship internationally.
That is it for this gift guide. I hope it was helpful, and feel free to comment and recommend a gift!
Happy Gifting!


Comments

Popular Posts