Christmas Themed School Supplies

Christmas Themed School Supplies

Hello! Today I'll be telling you how to make your very own Christmas themed school supplies. I hope you have fun using them during the holidays!

Ornament Notepad

What you need:

  • two sheets of blank white printer paper 
  • red watercolor paint & paint brush
  • water cup
  • black marker
  • scissors
  • pencil
  • liquid white glue 
  • 1 Q-tip
I really like this craft because it requires no stapler. Isn't that cool? I first folded my two sheets of blank paper until I had 4 squares showing after I unfolded it. Then I folded the paper again and drew a ornament shape on each paper, and cut the shape out. You should have about 8 ornaments after you cut them out. I then put them to together, and lined them up. With my Q-tip, I applied a little bit of liquid glue on the straight part of the ornament. (it's the part which you use to hang it up on a Christmas tree) Make sure to let the glue dry completely before moving on to the next step. Next, I drew a cute face on my ornament with a black marker, and with red paint I painted the ornament. That's it! Enjoy!


















Rudolph the Reindeer Ruler

What you need:
  • 4 x 4 inch cardboard square
  • scissors
  • glue stick & liquid glue
  • brown construction paper 
  • black marker
  • red pom-pom 
  • soft plastic ruler 
Today I'm going to be sharing with you how to make a reindeer ruler! Ever since I made this craft I have been using it all the time! If you enjoyed this craft, comment down below and tell me what other types of rulers I can make, and also tell me what other types of seasonal crafts you would like to see! For this second craft I cut out some reindeer ears and antlers out of brown construction paper. Then, I cut out a 4 x 4 inch square out of brown construction paper too. After that, I glued the square I cut out, onto the cardboard. Next, I glued the ears and antlers also, and then I drew it's face and glued the pom-pom for a nose. Make sure to use liquid glue for gluing the pom-pom so it sticks properly. You might be wondering what a soft plastic ruler is. Well, it's just a flexible plastic ruler. If you're wondering where I found mine, let me tell you. I found my ruler in a old agenda book on the back cover. I cut it out, and since this reindeer ruler is only 4 inches I cut out 4 inches of the ruler, and with a glue stick I glued it on. You can also write the ruler by hand, but it's probably going to be inaccurate, and is very time consuming. That's all! Enjoy! 

















Christmas Themed Mini Notebooks

Hi! For this craft, since I already have a post on mini notebooks on my blog, I will be providing the link for that post. All you have to do for this craft is follow the directions to make the mini notebooks on that post and then, instead of doing the designs there, you can do the designs shown in the picture below!  Have fun! Comment down below and tell me what other designs you have in mind for these notebooks. Enjoy!










Enjoy the Holiday Season!
This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts