Plan With Me | 2020 December Bullet Journal

2020 December Bullet Journal
Hello! The holiday season has just begun! Today I'll be telling you how I made my 2020 December Bullet Journal. I had so much fun making this and I hope you do too!

What you need:
  • blank journal 
  • markers
  • pens & pencils
  • ruler 
  • small embellishments 
  • glue stick


The first thing I made was the title page for my December bullet journal. This month I'm doing a candy cane theme for my journal. I also found a candy cane picture so I added that too!



The second thing I made was the December calendar. This was really easy to make and I also added a little candy cane doodle at the top! Here's a link to a December calendar which you can copy in your journal.


Next, I went ahead and made a page where I can write down goals, shopping lists, to-do's, and notes. All I did was make a few rectangles and in my normal handwriting, I wrote down the headings.



After that, I made the weekly spread for weekly planing. In the corners of each day's box I made a little doodle that is related to either winter or Christmas.



Finally, for the very last page I decided to print out a winter wellness bingo sheet and glue that in. Here's the link to the Winter Wellness Bingo Sheet

Watch me flip through my finished 2020 December Bullet Journal:



I loved how fun and easy this bullet journal was to make. I hope I have given you some ideas for your own bullet journal! Don't forget to share how your bullet journal came out, and let me know what theme you used for your journal! 

Have fun! Enjoy the holiday season!

This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.

Comments

  1. This is very nice. I loved the candy-cane theme ! Liked the video too! Make more of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts