DIY To-Do List

DIY To-Do List

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! Today I'll be telling you how to make your own to-do lists. This DIY craft is perfect for your organization needs, and is so simple to make.

What you need:

  • white paper
  • stapler 
  • ruler
  • scissors
  • pen & pencil
  • colored pencils/crayons/markers

  1.  First, cut out 5-10 long rectangles of white paper. I used a ruler to make my lines straight.
  2. After cutting my rectangles out, I went ahead and stapled them together. 
  3. Third, I went online and found a cute image which I liked so much that I drew it in the top left corner of my to-do list. You can draw a cute picture, or you can leave that space blank 
  4. Next, I went ahead and made some lines on my to-list with my pen. Make sure to draw the lines with pen so when you're erasing something on your to-do list it won't go away too! Also, I used a ruler to make my lines super straight.
  5. Enjoy! Your own homemade to-do list is now ready to use!


Make sure to follow, subscribe, comment, and share!
I've added a Pinterest link on my blog under followers! Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! See you Soon!



This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.


Comments

Popular Posts