Cute Handmade Container

Cute Handmade Container

Hi! Today I'll be telling you how to make your own cute handmade container!

What you need:

  • acrylic paint 
  • small empty container
  • paint brushes 
  • air-dry clay/oven-bake clay 
  • super glue
  1. First, take out all the labels off your container. After doing that, paint your container with acrylic paint. Make sure to do at least 2 coats of paint, so the color pops. Also, make sure to use only acrylic paint because if you use another type of paint, the paint might start cracking and falling of the container after it has dried.
  2. Second, after painting at least  2 coats of paint, take some air-dry clay/oven-bake clay and make a small charm out of the clay, and then let it dry/bake.
  3. Third, paint the charm and then with some super glue, stick it on to the lid of the container.
  4. Enjoy! Put all your favorite hair clips, secret items, or some small cosmetic items!
Bonus: I made two charms one in the shape of a bear's face and the other is in the shape of a slice of cake. In the comment section down below, tell me which charm looks better on my container! 

Make sure to follow, subscribe, comment, and share!
I hope you had fun making this craft!

This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.



Comments

  1. Lovely! I liked the bear face charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake slice charm. The eyes are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts