Pillows

 Pillows

Hi! Today I'll be telling you how to make a pillow! I hope you find this craft fun to make.

What you need

  • cloth
  • scissors
  • cotton
  • felt
  • glue

  1. First, take your cloth and cut out a square. After cutting out the square start making fringes in it.
  2. Second, fold the square in half and start tying the fringes together. 
  3. Third, after tying the fringes halfway start stuffing you pillow with cotton. After stuffing you pillow tie the rest of the fringes together.
  4. Fourth, after you're done making your pillow using some felt, make a face and use some glue to stick it on to your pillow.
  5. Enjoy!
Make sure to follow, subscribe, comment, and share!
I hope you enjoyed making this craft as much as I did!
This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.



Comments

Popular Posts