Homemade Greeting Cards

Homemade Greeting Cards

Hi! Today I'll be telling you how to make your own homemade greeting cards! I't's better to make then to buy!

What you need:

  • paper
  • index cards
  • scissors
  • crayons/colored pencils/markers/gel pens
  • stickers  
  • sequins

  1. First, fold your piece of paper in half and then, according to the way you want it, cut your card out with some scissors.
  2. Second, choose the theme of your card and decide what occasion it is used for. 
  3. Third, make your own fun unique design on your card with crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, or any other coloring item you have. Also if you want, add some stickers or sequins!
  4. Enjoy! Your greeting card is now ready to use!
Make sure to follow, subscribe, comment, and share!
I hope you found it fun to make this craft!
This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.





Comments

  1. I loved the Halloween design you made. It is a great idea to put those googly eye Halloween stickers. Keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked my ideas. I post every Monday so be on the lookout for new posts! ☺️☺️☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts