Toilet Paper Roll Puppets

Toilet Paper Roll Puppets
Hi! Today I will be showing you how to make toilet paper roll puppets. This craft is really nice because you're recycling toilet paper rolls.

What you need:
  • one toilet paper roll
  • paint
  • paper
  • black marker
  • glue stick
Down below๐Ÿ‘‡ I've put instruction to make a bear puppet you don't have to make this exact design if you don't want to.

  1. Paint your toilet paper roll with some brown paint. 
  2. After the paint has dried draw two eyes and a nose.
  3. Take your paper and cut out two semi circles.
  4. Glue the semi circles on your toilet paper roll.
  5. Enjoy! If you want you can make more puppets and set up a little show.๐Ÿ˜€
Down below I've put a picture of my bear and giraffe puppet!
This craft is Winter0's creation. If you would like to use my work make sure to give credit, and leave a comment.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts